Dammit, Sha-Boogie. She tagged me, (I jacked this picture off her blog, though), too. She tagged me cuz she said it's because I'm always over here philosophicizin and stuff and wanted to know a little about me.
That's the purpose of me being incognegro on this blog, not to mention that I've been known to be relatively private, (a lil) so this is about as good as it gets, so like to hear it hear it goes, and I have to admit this was a little harder than I thought it would be!
Yeah, well here's the rules. . .
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I was little Miss Sugar and Spice, Lynwood, 1976 (insert blank face here). I won because all the other little girls were made up looking like THIS and I looked like THIS. I also went on to be on one the runner ups of the Little Miss California Pageant. Subsequently, I was approached to be in commercials, but my mother got all freaked out talking about she didn't want any former child star children who would turn out to be drugged out and/or children who could be molested on the road, and any combination thereof. There goes my Rodney Alley Rippey endorsements out the window.
2. I generally eat out of one plate, bowl, fork, et al at home. I am used to the feel and the structure of it and yes it sounds weird but you are asking me to list random facts. When I was 12 years old I had a sterling silver bowl that I used to eat out of and couldn't find it for months. Where it went is another entirely completely different post. Bottom line, I didn't eat anything bowl-related (chili, cereal, etc), for months as a result.
3. I have a blog crush and no, I'm not telling who and you can send me emails all you want but it's not going down.
4. In College, I saw someone at my school that looked terribly close to someone that I saw on Unsolved Mysteries and called into the TV station to report him.
5. I am in two magazines as a 'so called' model and won't show them to anyone because I think I look absolutely ridiculous in them, and my mother shows them to erry-boddy. She says it's because she's proud of me but I get the sneaking suspicion that she does to show me "Look what you could have done", even though in my heart, if you knew my momma, she doesn't mean anything by showing the pictures. Frankly the pictures are quite embarassing to me. Because of my height I could have easily made it a career, but frankly at that time I was lazy and broke with no money for head shots and I was still in my "LA Law/Law and Order I wanna be an attorney" kick. Not to mention I didn't really care for it.
6. I know how to ride horses very well. I mean, not to the point where you are going to see me in the thirtieth olympiad on NBC riding in any equestrian events but I can get around on them well enough, at least for a black chick in the city.
7. I usually see what others don't see, but in a macabre sense. Some Examples: Bodies of water with no waves doesn't equal peaceful to me - I always get the impression that there are dead bodies in there; When I think of an all white room I don't think sanitary - I think insane asylum. Somewhat attached: I am a conspiracy theorist who has ideas about: Tony Blair (Anti-Christ) the IRS (not legally allowed to take taxes from us) JFK (didn't really die right away, was sent to an island because he was a vegetable and died years later), etc., etc.
8. Although he is physically not my type AT ALL, I don't know WHAT IT IS, but there is something very primal about Dog the Bounty Hunter that makes me want to give him some.
***BONUS 411*** I am truly, turned on (almost disturbingly so) by men who know how to do what I consider "Manly, Man" things: I.E: Changing a tire, driving a stickshift, changing his own oil, fucking around with cables, installing electrical equipment, general man stuff.
NE One who Wants to Join in the Fun. . .