Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The First Time. . .

Ladies and gentleman before we get started let's give a big warm round of applause to Janice, my co-worker. She is new on the blog scene and just recently set up shop. She is good peeps. Hey gurl!

I was listening to "Tonight is the Night", by Betty Wright. And I started thinking about mine. I wish it had went that smoothly, but yet in still, it was the typical "First Time" sit-chi-ashun (as JJ would say on "Good Times).

I was the tender age of ____ (numbers are irrelevant, dontchathink?) And I was hopelessly in love with Darren. Hey, you know Darren, don't you. Darren is the very guy that I was gawking at and did a straight pratfall in my life's most embarrassing moments post. So anyway, no Darren wasn't a phreak fawning over some ninth grade chick. He waited until later. (Sidebar: He actually was my first kiss as well, later on in high school). But anyway, he called over my friend Leslie's house, because she was talking (hehe remember that word 'talking) to his buddy Patrick. Darren was, at that point, a sophomore in college, and had not seen me in a few years. Darren knew my entire family. Reason being is that the city that I was raised in is like Mulberry/St. Olive, Cheers type of environment. Everybody knew everyone. So, him calling me was no big deal.

So Patrick and Leslie were going out that night, and he wanted to take me out as well. He called himself serenading me over the phone with a Ready for the World song (Let me Love you Down). Y'all, I was honey booming all over the place after he did that you could not tell me NOTHIN. So, they took us out to eat (like at Coco's or something), then we got back into his 5.0 Mustang and was listening to Candy by Cameo oh my goodness was I in seventh heaven or what! So, we finally drove up at the letom (HAHA, whatyouknowaboutdat). I don't know about you ladies, but I tell you what, pulling up into the letom back in the day (the few times I did hehe) was just highly embarrasing - I felt so exposed!

Now, meanwhile, Darren does not know I am a virgin. So, we are all hanging out in the room together playing quarters. What the hell quarters was I did not know. I was soon to find out, though. Quarters is a game where, you literally flip quarters into a cup, and if you miss, then you have to drink. Me being the non drinking, equilibrium challenged chick that I am, I kept missing the shot (no pun intended), so I was getting shots of Bacardi and Coke (in hindsight more Bacardi than Coke). So needless to say, I also found out that night what the word buzzed meant.

So, Patrick and Les left the room to do the dayum thang, and then me and Darren started fooling around. For me, it was more mechanical because I was definitely inexperienced in so many ways. Me being the naive chick I was at that time, I didn't really think anything was going to 'happen' happen. (nowadays these fass a$$ girls would have saw it coming, but I didn't). He was never pushy, he was very kind, and very relaxed about the whole situation. But oh, my goodness, when the rubber hit the road (pun intended), I felt like I was going to pass out.

Finally, it happened. He popped the cherry. (Don't ack like y'all didn't used to say that!) But I felt like he was the Space Shuttle Challenger and I was the cloud being penetrated. No matter how slow he went (and he did) and how gentle he was (and he was) that sheeat hurt like a mofo. Aahh! Just thinking about it is making me cringe. I don't know if at that point if he knew, or thought that I had a Supa P that was hella tight. So finally, the copulation occurred, and it wasn't bad, nor was it good, it just happened. And no, I was not moving, I didn't know what to do. (Memo to fass a$$ girls, you shouldn't know what to do, and I didn't).

So afterwards, I was cuddled in his arms (I guess that's what you could call it), and if it were left up to me, we would have gotten married that day. So that's when I confessed that it was my first time. I felt his muscles tense, then. I think he may have suspected that because I am telling you it was a major event trying to tap it - me telling him was no doubt was a confirming. Maybe he was tense because he had never 'broken in' (hehe) a virgin, or he thought I was going to be a bug-a-boo, I dunno. BUT I do know that he was still very polite, and kind to me. And when all was said and done, he followed Patrick back to Leslie's house and dropped me off there, kissed me and called me from time to time (he didn't live out here, he was on campus in Utah - which was MAAAD weird at that time, a brotha in Utah?). We hooked up a few times after he got back. We just kind of moved on from each other. Darren was always polite, and never dissed me. For that, I am grateful.

Grateful that he unleased the dragon. . . :)

Okay, readership. Your turn.
Good, Bad, Disastrous?
Somewhere in the middle?

17 comments:

Carmell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carmell said...

mine was on prom night...ha how typical. it hurt like hell and i thought i was going topass out. but he was gentle and he knew i was a virgin...it wasn't good but it wasn't bad. i didn't know what to do so i just laid there looking stunned. i bled like my cycle started though! that was kind of gross. but whatever. i was 18 and he was 19 ahhh....he was my first love and i still think of him...its kind like that sone by Heather Headly "in my mind" *sigh* oh well... thanks for taking me back P!

Msnhim said...

It was a complete disaster!!!! We were friends and we were both going through break ups at the time.... add liquer and lonliness and you end up in bed.

We tried afterward to be " boyfriend/ girlfriend" but it just didn't work, we were friends and nothing more. To this day we see each other on the street and we do the whole 20 minute catch up but we try not to talk about it.


In my eyes my second was my first cause thats the one that ment something. LOL

Anonymous said...

Hey P what's up?
who's comment did you bag? no freedom of speech on KPAT huh? (must be a subsidiary of ClearChannel)

you have one of the best V.D. stories ever. My first was a fiasco. I ended up ejaculating on her face, it was EM-barr-assing. That situation is only cool in pr0no movies in real life nobody wants to get schmeared.

I have seen her since then and I always get red in the face.

Anonymous said...

V.D. = Virginity Day

P said...

DP:

I didn't delete anybody's comment. The original Author did it. . . Not me.

HAHA to the Channel. YOU are a H.A.M. and should put your picture up there with tha rest of them!! :)

P said...

DP: One more thang:

I wanna know, why come you was all up on her face the first time? HUH?

Let said...

First off thanks for the intro!

Well my first time well what I thought was my first time was funny let me explain. It happened when I was 18 and at the Disney Hotel now here comes the funny thing. Once we were done doing the deed I was thinking to myself what the hell I thought it was suppose to be painful then I thought is there something wrong with me? Was there a Cherry to be popped? Well my sister forced me to tell my parents that I was sexually active (don't ask) yes I broke their heart and they made me go to the doctor the next day.

I went to the Doctor and told my doctor that I had done the deed so she said well now we have to give you a pap. I hate PAP'S!!!!

She was looking and she said did it hurt when you did the deed and I told her no! Then I asked please tell me there isn't anything wrong. So here comes the funny part! She told me that my Cherry hasn't been popped and that I was still a Virgin....LOL!!!! At this point I couldn't stop laughing. So I got dressed and ran outside and told my boyfriend at the time that I was still a virgin ok I wasn't thinking (there goes his man hood) but I was really happy.


So the next time we fooled around he made sure that he popped the fucker and it hurt....but my first time was funny!!!

Supa said...

Pat, you crack me up!! You, me, and Tam need to get together and do a "80's in LA, back in the day post." Ya killin' me with the 5.0 and the letom!!!

Anyway. I'm ashamed to say that I forced a young handsome guy to take my virginity, because I was about to go back to Baltimore and spend the summer with my cousins, and I wanted to brag about it since they bragged about it the summer before. Peer pressure. Shame, shame.

Back to the story. He didn't want to do it because I was pressuring him to do it THAT DAY. Guess he wanted to call the shots n stuff, on his terms, etc. Well I said I'd tell all his boys that he turned "this" down. Got to mouthin' off. ("what, you scared? I know you 'aint no punk...")(awful, I know) He gave in. It was all right. No matter, I had my bragging rights...

Years later (years and years) someone told me that dude ended up being gay.

Always wondered if our "experience" had something to do with it.....

Whatcha think, P???

Oh, and keep your hands offa my records.

Supa said...

Or MAYBE he was gay BACK then?? hmmm....

I shudder to think. He was tall, cute, athletic, a ball player, etc. What did we know about down low n shit back then???

P said...

Supa:

Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and tease the helloutofcha and say:

1. You prolly triggered him wanting mantang (poo-tang for men)

BUT

Imma go ahead and say that he was like that already, and therefore that's why he was terrified to do it, and even more terrified that you would tell his boys. They really would have been calling him queer-esque names back then, which would have made him self conscious because he WAS, in fact one. . .

Supa said...

P:

Hush yo mouf!!

ThatGirlTam said...

HOLD UP!!! I ain't even read the post yet and I come here and see taht my gurl SS turned someone GAY? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA LMAO!!!

African girl, American world said...

Mine was done over time, very considerate on his part so the final 'duty' wasn't as painful.

It was beautiful - one for the memory books.

Supa said...

shut up Tam!!!!! I did not TURN him gay. *rolling eyes* I was TRYNTA have him "tap" into his manhood...

lol!

NegroPino™ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
NegroPino™ said...

ITs crazy because I remember him telling me I wasn't no virgin because I didn't bleed. It wasn't bad. Keep in mind I was 13(yeah I know) so I didn't know too much but the basics. I wish I would have waited until I was older. I don't really regret the person. That person still calls me to this day.